CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you improve your ability to recruit the best staff. This book illustrates management techniques that reduce the likelihood of abuse and shows you how to avoid recruiting potentially abusive individuals. It examines the developmental needs of children; issues in the care of children away from home; and, legal and ethical issues.
- Author(s)Meredith Kiraly
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Weight278 g
- Width159 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.