Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped in partnership with the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and its Home Builders Institute (HBI), this book offers a visual, step-by-step approach to learning how to build a home, while guiding you through the development of essential workplace skills.
- Author BiographyFloyd Vogt is a sixth-generation carpenter and contractor. His family operated a small business devoted to all phases of home construction, and he began working in the family business at age 15. After completing a B.A. in chemistry at the State University of New York College at Oneonta, Mr. Vogt returned to the field as a self-employed remodeler. In 1985 he began teaching in the Carpentry program at the State University of New York, Delhi. He has taught many courses, including light framing, advanced framing, math, energy-efficient construction, finish carpentry, finish masonry, and estimating. Mr. Vogt is currently a professor in the Construction Design-Build Management bachelor's degree program, where his course responsibilities include residential construction, AutoCAD, construction seminar, and physical science applications. He has also served as a carpentry regional coordinator for Skills-USA and as a post-secondary Skills-USA student advisor. Mr. Vogt is also the co-author or CARPENTRY, 6E and he is a member of a local town planning board.
- Author(s)Floyd Vogt
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1837 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.