CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Andrew Baum,John R. Aiello
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight402 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Table Of ContentsI The Study of Residential Crowding.- 1 Residential Crowding Research.- 2 Crowding and Behavior in Chicago, 1940-1970.- 3 Crowding in Urban Environments: An Integration of Theory and Research.- 4 Residential Density, Social Overload, and Social Withdrawal.- 5 Density, Perceived Choice, and Response to Controllable and Uncontrollable Outcomes.- 6 Field Research on the Effects of Crowding in Prisons and on Offshore Drilling Platforms.- 7 Perception of Residential Crowding, Classroom Experiences, and Student Health.- 8 Environmental Satisfaction in High- and Low-Rise Residential Settings: A Lewinian Perspective.- 9 Crowding and Personal Control: Social Density and the Development of Learned Helplessness.- II Crowding and Residential Design.- 10 Current Status of Work on Crowding and Suggestions for Housing Design.- 11 Generating Behavioral Data for the Design Process.- 12 Design Implications of Spatial Research.- 13 Density, Personal Control, and Design.- 14 Designing for High-Density Living.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.