CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- Author(s)Eric Wissner,James Petruzzi,Mark van der Feyst
- PublisherPennWell Books
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationTulsa, Oklahoma
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPennWell Books
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyMark van der Feyst is an international instructor, teaching in Canada, the United States, and India. He is a local level suppression instructor for the Pennsylvania State Fire Academy and an instructor for the Justice Institute of British Columbia Bachelor of Fire and Safety Studies degree program. His published works include a monthly column called Back to Basics in Canadian Firefighter and EMS Quarterly and Firefighting in Canada magazines, a monthly column called The Domino Effect: Handicap Firefighting at Firerescue1.com, weekly fireground tips on Firerescue1.com, and various articles for other fire service publications, including Fire Engineering. Eric Wissner is a career firefighter/EMT-B with the Allegheny County Airport Authority Fire-Rescue at the Pittsburgh International Airport, USA. Eric is a Pennsylvania state suppression instructor teaching firefighters in the areas of engine and truck company tactics, firefighter survival, flashover, and structural burn throughout western Pennsylvania and into the eastern provinces of Canada. James Petruzzi started with the City of Pittsburgh Fire Bureau in 1989, working at 8 Engine and Truck as a firefighter until being promoted to lieutenant in 1999, when he was stationed at 14-T. In 2001, he was promoted to captain, spent eight months at the Pittsburgh training academy, and then transferred back to 8 Engine and Truck as a captain, where he currently works as a truck officer. He has been a Pennsylvania State Fire Academy instructor since 1991, and he teaches RIT combat drills (HOT) at the Fire Department Instructors Conference.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.