CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- Author(s)Francis A. Gunther
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number56
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight237 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of ContentsGas chromatographic determination of residues of insecticidal carbamates.- The effect of SO2 pollution on plant metabolism.- State of the art of the toxicological evaluation carried out by the Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Pesticide Residues. I. Organohalogenated pesticides used in public health and agriculture.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.