CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.55Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- Author(s)Francis A. Gunther,Jane Davies Gunther
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number91
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight253 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Table Of ContentsThe mutagenicity in procaryotes of herbicides.- A review of temephos with particular reference to the West African Onchocerciasis Control Program.- Human exposure to DEF/merphos.- The importance of trophic transfer in the bioaccumulation of chemical contaminants in aquatic ecosystems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.