All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with case studies, this book presents a step-by-step approach to formulating the resilience of civil infrastructure and energy systems.
- Author BiographyNii Attoh-Okine is a Professor in the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at the University of Delaware. He is also on the editorial board of the International Journal of Civil Engineering and Building Materials. In addition he has also served as chair and co-chair of major conferences on uncertainty and risk analysis.
- Author(s)Nii O. Attoh-Okine
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus. 22 tables
- Weight510 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.