All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir by Glenn Close's sister Jessie about the challenges of living with severe bipolar disorder with chapters by Glenn Close.
- Author BiographyJessie Close is an internationally recognized speaker, author, poet and advocate for mental health reform. She authored The Warping of Al, and she writes a blog for Bring Change 2 Mind. Jessie has received awards from the National Alliance on Mental Illness and Mental Health America, as well as the Jed Foundation Award and The McLean Award. She lives in Montana with her Service Dog, Snitz, and three other dogs.
- Author(s)Jessie Close,Pete Earley
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight306 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.16Trending at £12.52
- £6.60Trending at £6.98
- £14.01Trending at £20.35
- £10.58Trending at £12.91
- £12.80Trending at £17.99
- £9.77Trending at £13.08
- £8.97Trending at £10.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.