CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA resource in keeping with the growing interest in resilience both in research and interventions. Chapters are written to the standards expected by researchers, although equally useful for program developers and others in applied fields seeking science-based information on the topic.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleLongitudinal Research in the Social and Behavioral Sciences: An Interdisciplinary Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXIV, 303 p.
- Weight1390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJeanette L. Johnson,Meyer Glantz
- Edition Statement1999 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.