All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.03Trending at £23.36
- £7.85Trending at £7.98
- £21.47Trending at £22.53
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.63
- £13.43Trending at £18.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws upon resilience research and best practices to answer the question: 'How can leaders move ahead in the face of adversity?' and aims to help leaders thrive in the face of adversity.
- Author BiographyJerry Patterson, the author of ten nationally recognized books on leadership and resilience, as well as numerous articles in leading professional journals, is the nation's leading authority on leadership resilience. Patterson is currently professor of leadership studies at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has served as a superintendent, assistant superintendent, curriculum director, elementary school principal, and high school teacher. Patterson has conducted workshops and presentations to over 20,000 educators and other leaders in the USA, and internationally he has trained educational leaders in Slovakia, Israel, Nepal, Ecuador, Spain, and Canada. George A. Goens has worked as a consultant with public and private sector organizations on leadership selection, development, and assessment. He has written three books and published over 55 articles in professional journals and the mass media on leadership, change, and education. He also served as a superintendent of schools. Diane Reed is an associate professor and codirector of the Graduate Leadership Department at St. John Fisher College in Rochester, New York. Reed has been a school superintendent, assistant superintendent, elementary school principal, middle school English teacher, and elementary teacher and is a member of the governing board of the American Association of School Administrators (AASA), past chair of the New York State Association of Women in Administration (NYSAWA), and past president-elect of the New York State Council of School Superintendents (NYSCOSS).
- Author(s)Diane E. Reed,George A. Goens,Jerry L. Patterson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/01/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.