All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains why neoliberal economic ideas have not just survived, but thrived since the 1980s - taking Europe from boom to bust.
- Author BiographyVivien A. Schmidt is Jean Monnet Professor of European Integration and Professor of International Relations and Political Science at Boston University and Founding Director of Boston University's Center for the Study of Europe. Mark Thatcher is Professor in Comparative and International Politics in the Department of Government at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContemporary European Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMark Thatcher,Vivien A. Schmidt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £15.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.