All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be a 'Resilient' organization? It means you are not a prisoner of past performance, good or bad; you don't rely on the right leader alone for success but build the capability to be resilient into the organization. This book provides a step-by-step system of proven survival strategies you can put into action immediately.
- Author BiographyDr. Liisa Valikangas (Helsinki, Finland) is Professor of Innovation Management at Helsinki School of Economics. She was invited to the chair in 2007. Her areas of research are innovation, strategy and global change. Previously, she was Managing Director and Research Director of the Woodside Institute-a professional research organization dedicated to advancing innovative management practice and organizational resiliency - which she founded in 2002 with Gary Hamel. She is also a founder and President of Innovation Democracy, Inc., a nonprofit organization committed to supporting innovative entrepreneurship in countries of importance to world stability. Her research on innovation, strategy and organizing has been published in Harvard Business Review, MIT/Sloan Management Review, the Wall Street Journal, Long Range Planning, and other leading journals. Beyond her research activities, she regularly gives presentations to executive audiences in public and private forums. She works with a number of leading corporations and governmental organizations in the U.S., Europe and Asia in an advisory capacity.
- Author(s)Liisa Valikangas
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight551 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.