Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- Author(s)Christopher Day,Qing Gu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeacher Quality and School Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: The Nature of Teacher Resilience The Nature of Resilience: Interdisciplinary Research Perspectives. Why the Best Teaching and Learning in School Requires Everyday Resilience. Well-Being, Emotions and the Importance of Care Part 2: Building Resilience in Teachers: Conditions Count Identities and Commitment in the Workplace: the Role of the Vocational Self. Teacher Development, Retention and Renewal. Workplace Factors which Promote Resilience Part 3: Why Teacher Resilience Matters Resilient Leaders, Resilient Schools. The Role of Resilience in Teachers' Career Long Commitment and Effectiveness: Evidence from the Field. Beyond Survival: Sustaining Teacher Resilience and Quality in Times of Change.
- Author BiographyChristopher Day is Professor of Education at the University of Nottingham, UK. Qing Gu is Professor of Education at the University of Nottingham, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.