Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe young generation aren't apathetic. We're disenfranchised, under or unemployed, insecure and anxious. But we're also angry. We know there are alternatives to the political consensus, but voices calling for comprehensive radical changes are ignored. We urgently need new forms of collective organisation. In the run up to the 2015 General Election,
- Author BiographyRay Filar is a contributing editor at openDemocracy magazine, working on the Transformation section. Their freelance journalism has been published in The Guardian, The Times, the Times Literary Supplement and the New Statesman, among others. Ray is interested in intersectional politics and queer subcultures. They tweet from @rayfilar.
- PublisherLawrence and Wishart Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleRadical Future Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLawrence & Wishart Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byRay Filar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.