CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £3.89Trending at £4.50
- £3.79Trending at £4.19
- £24.83Trending at £26.58
- £24.72Trending at £27.57
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost all cases present substantial difficulties for which the therapist feels, at least some of the time, quite unprepared. Indeed, I would be loath to refer a patient to any therapist who declared that he almost always felt effective and clear about what was going on.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXX, 267 p.
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPaul L. Wachtel
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1982
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.