All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £5.00Trending at £5.81
- £13.98Trending at £19.99
- £9.87Trending at £14.99
- £7.57Trending at £9.94
- £8.48Trending at £9.98
- £5.96Trending at £7.62
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays developed from the meetings of the 'Poetics of Resistance' network in Leeds (2008) and Santiago de Compostela (2009). It contains contributions from an international group of researchers and cultural producers, who are committed to the activation, promotion and analysis of counter-hegemonic practices.
- Author BiographyArturo Casas is Senior Lecturer in Literary Theory and Comparative Literature at the University of Santiago de Compostela (USC). His recent publications include Performing Poetry: Body, Place and Rhythm in the Poetry Performance (2011, edited with Cornelia Grabner). He coordinates the Centre for Research on Emergent Cultural Practices and Processes and the Alea Group for Poetic Analysis, both at USC. He is a founding member of the `Poetics of Resistance' network. Ben Bollig is Lecturer in Spanish American Literature and Fellow of St Catherine's College, Oxford. He is the author of Modern Argentine Poetry: Displacement, Exile, Migration (2011) and Nestor Perlongher: The Poetic Search for an Argentine Marginal Voice (2008). He is an editor of the Journal of Latin American Cultural Studies and a founding member of the `Poetics of Resistance' network.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Language(s)English, Spanish
- Series TitleHispanic Studies: Culture and Ideas
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight600 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byBen Bollig
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.