All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionElizabeth Johnson's Resistance and Empowerment in Black Women's Hair Styling answers the following questions: What is the relationship between Black females' choice of hairstyles/grooming and transmitted messages of aesthetics by the dominant culture through culturally specific magazines?.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Johnson is Assistant Professor of History at Governors State University, USA.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Johnson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2013
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 31 b&w illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Biko Agozino
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.