All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.13Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, about 25,000 new products are introduced in the United States. Most of these products fail - at considerable expense to the companies that produce them. This book brings the insights of marketing and organizational behavior to bear on the attitudes and behaviors of the remaining 80 percent who resist innovation.
- Author BiographyShaul Oreg is associate professor of organizational behavior at the School of Business Administration at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He is a coeditor of The Psychology of Organizational Change. Jacob Goldenberg is professor of marketing at the Arison School of Business at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, visiting professor at Columbia Business School, and the author or coauthor of several books, including Inside the Box.
- Author(s)Jacob Goldenberg,Shaul Oreg
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note18 halftones, 13 line drawings, 23 tables
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.