All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.25
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionVincent Boudreau's book is a genuinely comparative study of repression and protest in South East Asia.
- Author BiographyVince Boudreau is Associate Professor of Political Science at City College of New York. His publications include Grassroots and Cadre in the Protest Movement (2001).
- Author(s)Vincent Boudreau
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.