Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the issue of governance capability by using post-communist Russia as an example.
- Author BiographyKathryn Stoner-Weiss is Associate Director and Senior Research Associate at the Center on Democracy, Development and the Rule of Law, Stanford University. Previously she taught in the Department of Politics at Princeton University for nine years before coming to Stanford. At Princeton, she was awarded the Ralph O. Glendinning Preceptorship for outstanding junior faculty. She was also a fellow at the Davis Center for Russian Studies at Harvard University and the Kennan Institute for Advanced Russian Studies at the Woodrow Wilson Center for Scholars. Professor Stoner-Weiss is the co-editor of After the Collapse of Communism: Comparative Lessons of Transition (with Michael McFaul, Cambridge University Press, 2004) and the author of Local Heroes: The Political Economy of Russian Regional Governance (1997), in addition to many articles and book chapters on contemporary Russia.
- Author(s)Kathryn Stoner-Weiss
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.