CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the theory of resolutions of surface singularities in characteristic zero. This book presents two proofs for the existence of such resolutions. It also uses the uniformization of zero-dimensional valuations of function fields in two variables, for which a complete proof is given.
- Author(s)J.L. Vicente,K. Kiyek
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- Series TitleAlgebra and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight885 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.