All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.86
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.70Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.83
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionHow should an ecosystem be conceptualized to blend its biotic and biophysical components? How should evolutionary ecological principles be used to derive an operational understanding of complex, adaptive ecosystems? This book addresses the critical questions of contemporary ecology.
- Author BiographyOswald J. Schmitz is the Oastler Professor of Population and Community Ecology in the Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies.
- PrizesShortlisted for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2011.
- Author(s)Oswald J. Schmitz
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMonographs in Population Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 47
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note32 line illus.
- Weight257 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.