Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £20.95Trending at £21.94
- £19.58Trending at £22.49
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
About this product
- DescriptionWhile most companies recognize the key significance and importance of innovation this is frequently overwhelmed by short-term objectives and constraints. This is the innovation paradox. The aim of this book is to describe management practices that resolve this paradox.
- Author BiographyGEORGES HAOUR is Professor at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland where he teaches Technology Management and directs executive programmes for managers coming from technology companies worldwide. He also works at Generics in Cambridge, UK in the area of technology ventures and start-ups. Georges Haour acts as an advisor to companies in Europe, North America, Japan and Singapore in the area of technology ventures and Research and Development/ Innovation Management and is a member of the board of several organisations, including technology start-ups. He is the author or more than 70 publications including prize winning case studies.
- Author(s)Georges Haour
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/11/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.