Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes a form of radar for which the target response is frequency; that is, resonance-dependent. This book provides both prototype designs and empirical results collected from a variety of targets. It details how a target's response can be a function of frequency components in the transmitted signal's envelope as well as the signal's carrier.
- Author(s)Terence William Barrett
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.