All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is devoted to resonant energy conversion in power electronics. It is a practical, systematic guide to the analysis and design of various dc-dc resonant inverters, high-frequency rectifiers, and dc-dc resonant converters that are building blocks of many of today's high-frequency energy processors.
- Author BiographyMarian K. Kazimierczuk, PhD, DSci, is the Robert J. Kegerreis Distinguished Professor of Teaching and was Brage Golding Distinguished Professor of Research Award at Wright State University. D. Kazimierczuk has taught graduate courses in high-frequency power electronics for more than twenty years in the Department of Electrical Engineering. He has won the Board of Trustees Award for Faculty Excellence, several Excellence in Teaching and Research Awards from Wright State University, the Outstanding Teaching Award from the American Society for Engineering Education, and the National Professorship of Technical Sciences awarded by the President of Poland. He holds seven patents and is the author of six books, 145 peer-reviewed journal papers, and 190 conference papers. Dr. Kazimierczuk is an IEEE Fellow and also an Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics and International Journal of Circuit Theory and Application. Dariusz Czarkowski, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Polytechnic Institute of New York University. His research focuses on power electronics and power systems.
- Author(s)Dariusz Czarkowski,Marian K. Kazimierczuk
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1032 g
- Width159 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.