Consider these sponsored items
- £18.76Was:£23.99Free postage
- £17.72Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTagline: How to give a presentation with passion, persuasion, and impact. Presentations are meant to inform, inspire, and persuade audiences. Unfortunately all too often audiences leave feeling like they ve wasted their time or somehow missed the point completely.
- Author BiographySince 1988, Nancy Duarte's award-winning firm has created over a quarter of a million presentations that have shaped the perception of the world's leading brands and thought leaders. Duarte Design is one of the largest design firms and woman-owned businesses in Silicon Valley, and its clients include: Adobe, Cisco, Citrix, Food Network, Facebook, GE, Google, Al Gore, HP, Kaiser Permanente, McAfee, Microsoft, Nokia, Qualcomm, TED, and Twitter.
- Author(s)Nancy Duarte
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.