CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £5.99Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £18.94
- £14.07Trending at £14.35
- £8.25Trending at £9.81
- £14.00Trending at £20.11
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
- £13.06Trending at £14.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis sourcebook is the detailed review of the chemistry, manufacturing processes, and uses of resorcinol and its derivatives. Citing over 1,900 references, the author clearly explains the chemical's complex development, discussing the many tests, techniques, and instruments used.</p>
- Author(s)Hans Dressler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/06/2013
- Series TitleTopics in Applied Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight789 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.