Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive perspective for improving wireless systems performance, combining fundamentals of resource allocation with the newest research.
- Author BiographyZhu Han is currently an Assistant Professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Boise State University, Idaho. In 2003, he was awarded his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of Maryland, College Park. Zhu Han has also worked for a period in industry, as an R & D Engineer for JDSD. Dr Han is PHY/MAC Symposium vice chair of IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, 2008. K. J. Ray Liu is Professor and Associate Chair for Graduate Studies and Research of Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the University of Maryland, College Park. Dr Liu is the recipient of numerous honors and awards, including best paper awards from IEEE Signal Processing Society (twice), IEEE Vehicular Technology Society, and EURASIP, as well as recognition from University of Maryland, including the university-level Distinguished Scholar-Teacher Award, Invention of the Year Award, and college-level Poole and Kent Company Senior Faculty Teaching Award.
- Author(s)K. J. Ray Liu,Zhu Han
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note119 b/w illus.
- Weight1180 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.