Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £16.05Trending at £16.73
- £10.61Trending at £13.07
- £21.48Trending at £28.80
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £13.77Trending at £15.99
- £12.10Trending at £22.14
About this product
- DescriptionFor the power allocation and spectrum sharing problem, he developed a game form that possesses the second and third properties as detailed above along with a fourth property: the allocations corresponding to all NE of the game induced by the mechanism are Pareto optimal.
- Author BiographyAli Kakhbod completed his PhD at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Ali Kakhbod
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVII, 88 p.
- Weight333 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.