CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £12.51Trending at £13.52
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £7.65Trending at £9.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.22
- £7.42Trending at £8.99
- £6.54Trending at £6.89
- £11.68Trending at £14.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleComputer Supported Cooperative Work
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; XI, 332 p.
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byC. Halverson,Mark S. Ackerman,Thomas Erickson,Wendy A. Kellogg
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
- Table Of ContentsSection 1. Artifacts and their Development 1. The Birth of an Organizational Resource: The Surprising Life of a Cheat Sheet. Christine Halverson and Mark Ackerman 2.The Zephyr Help Instance as a CSCW Resource. Mark Ackerman and Leysia Palen 3. Co-realisation: Towards a Principled Synthesis of Ethnomethodology and Participatory Design. Mark Hartswood, Rob Procter, Roger Slack, Alex Voss, Monika Buscher, Mark Rouncefiled, Philippe Rouchy 4. Figuring Out How to Figure Out: Supporting Expertise Sharing in Online Systems. Thomas Erickson, Christine Halverson, Wendy Kellogg Section 2 - Contextualizing Influences: Language, Trust and Time 5. Representational Gestures as Cognitive Artifacts for Developing Theories in a Scientific Laboratory. L. Amaya Becvar, James Hollan, Edwin Hutchins 6. Distributed Cognition and Joint activity in Computer-System Administration. Paul Maglio, Eser Kandogan, Eben Haber 7. Representation, Coordination, and Information Artifacts in Medical Work. Madhu Reddy and Paul Dourish Section 3 - Theorizing: Coordination, Co-realization and Structuration 8. Reach, Bracket, and the Limits of Rationalized Coordination: Some Challenges for CSCW. Elihu Gerson 9. Down in the (Data)base(ment): Supporting Configuration in Organisational Information Systems. Stuart Anderson, Gillian Hardstone, Rob Procter, Robin Williams 10. Using Technology and Constituting Structures: A Practice Lens for Studying Technology in Organisations. Wanda Orlikowski 11. Reflections andConclusions.
- Author BiographyWritten by senior researchers in CSCW. Wendy Kellogg is one of the founders of Human-Computer Interaction and CSCW.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.