All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.98Trending at £6.99
- £7.95Trending at £8.33
- £5.99Trending at £7.01
- £9.99Trending at £12.83
- £6.51Trending at £13.03
- £2.45Trending at £3.00
- £4.27Trending at £4.81
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated book about how to respect themselves and others.
- Author BiographyPat Thomas is a trained psychotherapist, trainee Naturopath, journalist and mother. After working as a journalist and broadcaster in the USA, she now works in the field of women's health and child development and writes for publications such as The Guardian Company Magazine and Practical Parenting as well as contributing editor to Natural Parent Magazine. Her book 'MY Bees: My Family's Changing' was the winner of The English 4-11 Awards.
- Author(s)Pat Thomas
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleA First Look at...
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour artwork
- Weight140 g
- Width209 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lesley Harker
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.