CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe author argues that current law does not adequately provide for transgender people and calls for respect and equality before the law. Theoretical discussions of sex, sexuality, gender and law, and a range of primary and secondary research materials are combined to provide an insightful analysis.
- Author BiographyStephen Whittle is Reader in Law at Manchester Metropolitan University, and is also Vice-President of Press For Change, the UK's lobby group campaigning for respect and equality for transgender people.
- Author(s)Stephen Whittle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2002
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.