Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive examination of major issues revolving around judicial federalism in the USA. It makes the case that the existence and operation of this system is healthy for the development of law and the protection of liberty.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL E. SOLIMINE is Donald P. Klekamp Professor of Law, University of Cincinnati College of Law./e Professor Solimine clerked for a U.S. District Judge and was a litigation associate in a law firm prior to joining the College of Law in 1987. JAMES L. WALKER is Professor of Political Science Wright State University./e His teaching and publications are in the areas of constitutional law and civil liberties.
- Author(s)James L. Walker,Michael E. Solimine
- Date of Publication30/12/1999
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleContributions in Latin American Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 92
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.