All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the publishers of the market leading at a Glance series, and in collaboration with the Association of Respiratory Nurses (ARNS), comes this easy-to-read, highly visual guide bringing together key principles of Respiratory Nursing.
- Author BiographyWendy Preston is Nurse Consultant and Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Health and Social Care at Coventry University, UK. Carol Kelly is Senior Lecturer and Programme Leader for the MCh (Masters in Surgery) programme at Edge Hill University, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleAt a Glance (Nursing and Healthcare)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width214 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byCarol Kelly,Wendy Preston
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.55
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £10.99Trending at £12.90
- £3.60Trending at £4.02
- £34.79Trending at £40.16
- £33.65Trending at £35.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.