All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an insight into the shape of the drugs treatment system in England. This book discusses findings of the Department of Health, placing them in the context of policy, practice, and service development.
- Author BiographySusanne MacGregor holds a Leverhulme Emeritus Research Fellowship at the Centre for History in Public Health at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and is the Programme Coordinator for the Department of Health's Drugs Misuse Research Initiative.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited bySusanne MacGregor
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.