All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £20.01
- £22.88Trending at £27.93
- £37.19Trending at £44.05
- £16.28Trending at £20.31
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a report from an international task group (TG44) of CIB, the International Council of Building Research Organisations, presenting a guide to the application of innovative technologies on response control and seismic isolation of buildings to practice worldwide.
- Author BiographyMasahiko Higashino is a Manager at the Takenaka R&D Institute, Japan and Secretary of TG44/CIB. Shin Okamoto, Dr. Eng. is President of the Japan Association for Building Research Promotion.
- Author(s)Hui Li,Masahiko Higashino,Shin Okamoto,Taiki Saito,Wei-Qing Liu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.