All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.74
- £7.33Trending at £9.99
- £7.78Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book consists of essays and reviews that address social, political, and cultural issues which arose in connection with literature broadly conceived in the wake of the First World War, and extending throughout the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyJoseph Frank is Professor Emeritus of the Comparative Literature Department at Princeton University and of the Slavic and comp. Lit. Dept. of Stanford University. He has published five volumes on the life and works of Dostoevsky, recently condensed into one with the title: Dostoevsky, A Writer in His Time.
- Author(s)Joseph Frank
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight474 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.