Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionSocial responsibility and social capital are high on the agenda of governments and corporations. But what of the small firm? Little is known about the small firm response to social issues, despite their domination of the business landscape.
- Author BiographyKEITH DICKSON Head of the School of Business and Management at Brunel University, UK JOHAN GRAAFLAND Professor of Economics, Business and Ethics at Tilburg University, The Netherlands SHAHEENA JANJUHA-JIVRAJ Lecturer in the Business School at Brunel University, UK FRANK MAAss Researcher at the Institute for SME Research in Bonn (IfM Bonn), Germany LUTA PREUSS Lecturer in European Business Policy at Royal Holloway College, University of London, UK ROBERT RUTHERFORD Senior Research Officer in the Research and Development Division, Neighbourhood Renewal Unit, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister, UK CLARE SOUTHWELL CommunityMark and SME Development Manager at Business in the Community, UK NELLEKE STOFFELE Teacher and Researcher at Tilburg University, The Netherlands ANDREA WERNER PhD student at Brunel University, UK BERT W. VAN DE VEN Tilburg University, The Netherlands MARTINA WEGNER Researcher at the Center for Corporate Citizenship, University of Eichstatt-Ingolstadt, Germany
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication24/09/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAnglo-German Foundation
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAndre Habisch,Laura J. Spence,Rene Schmidpeter
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.