CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Cane aims to confront the view that morality stands to law as critical standard to conventional practice.
- Author BiographyFor 20 years,Peter Cane taught law at Corpus Christi College, Oxford. Since 1997 he has been a Professor of Law in the Research School of Social Sciences at the Australian National University.
- Author(s)Peter Cane
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/04/2002
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight605 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
- Edition Statement2005. Corr. 2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.