All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTourism is one of the world's biggest industries. This book discusses responsible tourism as a whole, including the politics, policy and planning behind it, and the major subject sub-topics, such as poverty reduction, the environment, transport, governance, wildlife tours and heritage. It is suitable for university libraries and policy makers.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content Note3 illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid Leslie
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.