All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.25
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive summary on responsive photonic nanostructures for postgraduates and researchers in academia and industry interested in smart materials and their potential applications.
- Author BiographyYadong Yin obtained his BS (1996) and MS (1998) in Chemistry from the University of Science and Technology of China, and then received his PhD in Materials Science and Engineering from the University of Washington in 2002. He then worked as a postdoctoral fellow at the University of California, Berkeley, and the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL). After serving as a staff scientist at LBNL for one year, he joined the Department of Chemistry at the University of California, Riverside as an assistant professor in 2006. His research interests include materials chemistry, surface and colloidal chemistry, and self-assembly processes, with a focus particularly on nanostructured materials and their photonic, bioanalytical, and catalytic applications.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- Series TitleSmart Materials Series
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight251 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byYadong Yin
- Series Edited byHans-Jorg Schneider,Mohsen Shahinpoor
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.