CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionUse this book to learn how to utilize CSS techniques such as fluid grids and flexible images combined with responsive design techniques such as media queries to deliver an optimal experience for your library patrons regardless of device. Design one website to fit them all.
- Author BiographyJason A. Clark is the Head of Library Informatics & Computing where he builds and directs the digital branch of the Montana State University (MSU) Library. In his work, he has focused on semantic web development, digital library development, metadata and data modeling, web services and APIs, search engine optimization, and interface design. Before coming to MSU in 2005, Jason became interested in the intersection between libraries and technology while working as a web developer for the Division of Information Technology at the University of Wisconsin. After two years, he moved on to the web services department at Williams College Libraries.
- Author(s)Jason A. Clark
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleLibrary Technology Essentials
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight236 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byEllyssa Kroski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.