All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the unprecedented growth of Asia's economy and what the future may hold, Restless Continent is an essential road-map for a region in transition.
- Author BiographyMichael Wesley is one of the world's leading experts on Asian and international affairs. His articles have appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times and the Economist. His previous book, There Goes the Neighbourhood: Australia and the Rise of Asia, won the 2011 John Button Prize. He is a former head of the Lowy Institute for International Policy, and currently Professor and Director of International, Political and Strategic Studies at the Australian National University.
- Author(s)Michael Wesley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Weight499 g
- Width159 mm
- Height239 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.