Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £12.99
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £11.17Trending at £15.27
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible and engaging introduction to Restoration drama, this book looks at the texts, performances, playhouses and people of seventeenth-century theatre.
- Author BiographyDavid Roberts is Professor of English and Dean of the Arts at Birmingham City University. He is the author of Pinacotheca Bettertonaeana: The Library of a Seventeenth-Century Actor (2013) and Thomas Betterton: The Greatest Actor of the Restoration Stage (Cambridge, 2010), which was shortlisted for the Theatre Library Association's George Freedley Memorial Award in 2011. He has also written many journal articles, including in Shakespeare Quarterly.
- Author(s)David Roberts
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.