All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe U.S. military spends more than 14 countries combined and possesses state-of-the art weapons and equipment, yet after 13 years of effort, $1.4 trillion, and some 6,000 casualties, it still has been unable to defeat its enemies in Afghanistan and Iraq. The book explains why and how it can be remedied.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Peters, professor emeritus of policy analysis at the Pardee RAND Graduate School, Santa Monica, CA; former Senior Political Scientist, the RAND Corporation and U.S. Army officer.
- Author(s)John E. Peters
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 maps
- Weight404 g
- Width159 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.52
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.