Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States is standing at a critical juncture in its fiscal outlook. After experiencing a brief period of budget surpluses at the turn of the century, the federal government will run deficits that add about $4 trillion to the national debt over the next decade.
- Author BiographyAlice M. Rivlin is a senior fellow in Economic Studies at the Brookings Institution and visiting professor at the Georgetown Public Policy Institute, Washington, D.C., USA. She has been director of both the White House Office of Management and Budget and the Congressional Budget Office, and has served as vice chair of the Federal Reserve Board. Among her previous books is Beyond the Dot.coms: The Economic Promise of the Internet (Brookings, 2001), written with Robert Litan. Isabel Sawhill is vice president and director of the Economic Studies program at the Brookings Institution, USA. She served as associate director of the Office of Management and Budget.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication29/03/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight13 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAlice M. Rivlin,Isabel V. Sawhill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.