All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.38Trending at £4.55
- £9.52Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionTo what extent are the 'UN Basic Principles on the use of Restorative Justice programmes in criminal matters' still applicable in cases of mass violence? This text provides a comparative analysis of the potential of restorative justice approaches to dealing with mass victimization in the context of large-scale violent conflicts.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteill
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHolger-C. Rohne,Ivo Aertsen,Jana Arsovska,Kris Vanspauwen,Marta Valinas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.