All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the reasons for the absence of honest, ethical and transparent dealings in all sections of the society, including legislative, executive and judicial branches of the government. This volume is a wake-up call to Indians to shape their country as an ethical nation.
- Author BiographyE Sreedharan, Managing Director, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, is a technocrat, known for completing both the Konkan Railway and Delhi Metro projects within budget and ahead of schedule. He was awarded Padmashree in 2001, Knight of the Legion of Honour by the Government of France in 2005 and Padma Vibhushan in 2008. He is the President of the Foundation for Restoration of National Values. Bharat Wakhlu is Resident Director, Tata Group. He is an engineer by training with management diplomas from India and France, and has served diverse Tata companies in India and the US for 27 years. He is also the General Secretary of the Foundation for Restoration of National Values and is committed to embedding sustainable, ethical and wholesome practices within value-creating economic activity. He is the author of the book, Total Quality-Excellence through Organization-wide Transformation, which has been reprinted several times since it first appeared in 1994 and remains an essential reader for leaders committed to superior performance in their organizations.
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBharat Wakhlu,E. Sreedharan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.