All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHanno W. Kirk
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other digital
- Table Of ContentsChanging the paradigm from neurochemical to neuroelectrical models Hanno W. Kirk History of neurofeedback Siegfried Othmer Astrocytes and infra-low frequencies David A. Kaiser The evolution of clinical neurofeedback practice Meike Wiedemann Neurofeedback in an integrative medical practice Doreen E. McMahon Nutrition and the brain Nora T. Gedgaudas Common biological factors that can impact brain function Kurt N. Woeller Applying neurofeedback to autism spectrum disorders Kelley E. Foust The use of neurofeedback for marines with combat stress (post-traumatic stress disorder) Anna Benson and Tamsen W. Ladou Post-traumatic stress disorder symptom reduction with neurofeedback Monica G. Dahl Neurofeedback in application to the ADHD spectrum Roxana Sasu and Siegfried Othmer
- Author BiographyHanno W. Kirk, PhD, LICSW, has been a lecturer/trainer for the past 35 years. At various universities he has taught abnormal psychology, sociology, social work, and psychosocial and behavioral issues in medicine. From 2003 to 2007 he gave seminars throughout the United States on Is it ADHD or Pediatric Bipolar: Differential Diagnosis and Effective Treatment. From 2008 to 2011 he gave nationwide seminars on End of Life Care: Best Practices and Applied Ethics. He also presented Creating Sacred Space at the End of Life at numerous conferences. He is the principal author of Psychosocial and Behavioral Aspects of Medicine. He retired from active teaching and touring in 2011 and is now in private practice in Lewisburg, West Virginia. His practice specializations include children and adolescents with behavioral and autistic spectrum disorders, and persons with trauma issues, including veterans with PTSD and TBI. He has been using neurofeedback in his practice since 2006.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £24.34Trending at £24.59
- £26.99Trending at £30.45
- £7.40Trending at £8.92
- £8.99Trending at £10.85
- £13.43Trending at £16.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.