All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe labour movement is weak and divided. Some think that it is dying. The author, a preeminent labour scholar, demonstrates through examination of various developments that a resurgent labour movement is possible. He proposes new models for organizing and innovating techniques to strengthen the strike weapon.
- Author BiographyJulius G. Getman is the Earl E. Sheffield Regents Chair Professor of Law at the University of Texas at Austin Law School.
- Author(s)Julius G. Getman
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.